Leading, living and loving from the heart with our families and friends should be easy, right? While often it is, there are times when this can be difficult. Not because we don’t love our family and friends, but because there is a common history that knows all too well the pain we sometimes cause those we know best.
These are the stories of people just like you and me, perfectly imperfect, who:
- Care for a parent suffering from Alzheimer disease
- Bring dinner to a neighbor whose spouse is ill
- Care for a child with cerebral palsy
- Coordinate a fundraiser for the neighborhood child battling cancer
- Simply spend time with their family and friends and love them unconditionally
- Do so many things through love that most people never see
This is leading, living and loving from the heart.